Monday, June 11, 2007

No title

I believe most of us do not know who is Terence Powerbar Penguin. Here is what I know: He was selected as PowerBar Team Elite in year 2006. He competed in marathon, duathlon…..One year ago he was diagnosed with brain tumor and he has passed away last Friday at aged 40+ (married with one kid). Do I know him? No, I don’t know him but I did see him during one of the Malakoff race. The message I want to emphasize is, LIFE is SHORT. Sometime it is shorter than we thought it should be. So don’t take things for granted. Don’t worry too much because by the time we have answer for our worries we may be either left the world or too old to do anything. Go out and achieve something for yourself. Don’t worry whether you can complete the race or not, we can always come back and try again as long as we are still alive. There is no winner who never has failure. Just Do It MKH!! Something to share http://cjcphoto.com/can/